I have given the advice of, “if people dont know your needs, then how can they possibly help fill them?” to people when they are struggling. I have a hard time applying this advice in my own life. So, here goes: as most of you know, I am unable to work (with people) and finding a remote job has been made more difficult because my laptop isn’t working. I applied for
unemployment three months ago, but my case has gone nowhere. I have been living off some of my generous friends “purchasing” my taping and selling homemade edibles (THANK YOU) and credit cards which are almost fully maxed out. I also have to move by January 15-19th and of course, due to not having a job/income, I don’t have much in the way of options. I sure that if I can raise enough money, I can afford to purchase a vehicle that I could live in.
Here are my needs. I will post my pay apps in the comments
(These are listed by immediate need, followed up with desired options to least desired options)
- A job that is remote that I can literally do from anywhere that provides equipment or that I can do from my iPad/iPhone
- Money for basically everything.
- I place to store my things (storage unit preferably) by the 15th of this month.
- A truck (uhaul) to move it in and help loading/unloading
- Someone that can take a look at my MacBook to see if they can get it working again
This list is in preparation of having to move out of the place I have been staying in.
- A working vehicle that I can live in or convert to live in. (Van, truck with camper, RV) although any vehicle would be a huge help.
- A place to live (preferably in Las Vegas) that can keep me and George safe and relatively isolated from others.
- Someone to take George for me while I couch surf or camp somewhere in the desert. (I don’t like this option, but if worse comes to worse)
So, if anyone out there can help provide any of these things or funds to help me get them, please do.
Cash app: $amyblackwellcomedy
I can also receive payments via facebook messenger